Wednesday, February 27, 2013

WIP Wednesday: Therapy Knitting

So, here I am sitting at the hospital waiting for my mom to go in for her cataract surgery,  working on a potato chip scarf I'm knitting it in Manos Maxima on size 10 needles. This is a super fast relaxing knit that I will probably do again with my handspun. It's very portable and doesn't require dragging a pattern around.

While I probably have ten projects on the needles right now, most of them involve lace, and beads, and small needles, and at times like this, that's not what I need.

My fibromyalgia, or whatever it is, is acting up, so I went with big needles and soft wool yarn.

After I get over my ouchies, I would like to get going on another baby bonnet,  and maybe an entrelac baby blanket.

Until next time, may your yarn be plentiful and your needles nimble.

No comments: